Hi, I'm Erik
After studying math in university, I taught English in Japan for 3 years. I'm a teacher's assistant for Improvement Pill's habit building program, and am working towards becoming a content creator (blog articles, email newsletters, and YouTube videos) and a one-on-one coach for "second brain" apps like Notion and Roam Research.
- computer troubleshooting
- media editing (photo, audio, video)
- intermediate Japanese and beginner Chinese (Mandarin)
- East-Asian culture and cuisine
- productivity and self-improvement
- psychology and neuroscience
- philosophy, epistemology, and rationality
COURSES I'VE TAKEN AND RECOMMEND
"Make progress, not perfection."