Second brain skills applied to game quest
Today there was another VulcanVerse community quest. This time, the goal was to count the number of barrels hidden in a large underground labyrinth.
It was pretty confusing with multiple passageways and forks. I combed over the place a few times to get a grasp of where everything was.
In Notion, I created a database. I labelled every alley and room and attached screenshots of every barrel or group of barrels that I found. The count field automatically summed up the total. I counted 149 barrels.
When the competition was over, the total amount was announced as 147, two less than what I got. I shared my database with the creator to double-check. It turned out I had missed another 2 barrels, meaning the total was actually 151. The creator announced the correction, and I got a crypto prize for being one of the closest guessers (worth about $30).
Here’s my database: Barrels of Fun